Sunday 6 November 2011

Dreamland by Alyson Noel


I have to congratulate Alyson on another amazing book in the RILEY BLOOM SERIES.

Riley is always in some sort of trouble and in DREAMLAND we see how she grows and what lessons she needs to learn. Bodhi is always telling her not to stray from what she's been told but most of the time she doesn't listen, but I think in this book it taught her a great deal and in some aspects even to face her own fears-maybe I'm wrong on that point but it did seem like she was able to face them in a better light.

We meet a few characters in DREAMLAND and I have to admit that I love Balthazar, his quirkiness is a little funny at times but when it comes down to the serious stuff he's a totally different person. I'm hoping to see more of him in WHISPER and that Riley could possibly learn more from him. I believe that he has a lot more to offer and wisdom to deliver.

If you've followed the IMMORTAL SERIES then you're in for a little surprise. I really enjoyed that bit in the novel and I'm hoping for more glimpses....

All in all a lovely read and full of lessons that some of us could take to heart but in the end Riley is growing into a mature young lady and I cannot wait to see what WHISPER holds for me.

Happy Reading :)

Gillian
xxx

Exclusivebooks.com Dreamland by Alyson Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...