Saturday 25 February 2012

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies


My first order of business is to congratulate Jocelyn and her debut novel and praise her for such an outstanding novel. The cover alone speaks volume and at one point had me thinking that what I was reading could not possibly relate until further reading finally switched the light on for me.

I'm a huge sucker for angel novels and truth be told I didn't see that coming which grabbed me even more that I had my book glued to my hand everywhere that I went, if I had my way and the ability I would have stuck my copy under my pillow in the hopes that my brain could absorb the story while I slept (that would be an awesome power to have) just to help with my obsession to know what was going to happen.

I can't believe that I was completely off on the 2 very sexy strangers that walked into Skye's life and turned everything upside down. I'm not used to the feeling of having things go pear shaped on the guy that I'm backing. After reading the final pages I was gobsmacked that I had to read the chapter again.

Asher and Devin are 2 very different people playing for opposite teams that have similar plans for Skye but as I realised at the end of the novel that the one side was never going to let Skye go if she refused to join them.

I'm leaving my review right her because I can see that I'm heading into very dangerous territory of ruining A BEAUTIFUL DARK for those who have not yet read this amazing novel.
I cannot wait to see what happens in A FRACTURED LIGHT.

Happy Reading :)

Gillian
xxx

EB.com A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...