Saturday 28 May 2011

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

I have just finished reading Rachel Vincent's MY SOUL TO TAKE and I couldn't put the book down. It was a pretty fast paced book and when I reached the twist i couldn't wait to see what the next page held in Kaylee, Nash and Emma's story.

I don't want to say too much in case i let slip the juicy parts in the book, but for it is a must read and I cannot believe it took me so long to pick up the book, if it wasn't for a friend, Mikila, I might never have read it and I thank her with my bookwormness :)

Rachel, takes a step into a world that hasn't really been written yet, well not any books that I have come across and it's a nice change from the usual paranormal books on the shelves at the moment. I cannot wait to continue with the follow up, which I will start reading tonight :)

Pick up a copy if you happen to come across it in your local bookstore, but a word of advice from an emotional reader-keep a box of tissues at arms length *SNIFF*

Happy Reading

Gillian
xxx

Exclusivebooks.com-My Soul To Take

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...