Saturday 28 May 2011

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

Every Twilight fan has been waiting for the Illustrated Guide and I'm proud to admit that I am amoung those people.

I found the book to be very insightful and rather enjoyed the interview with Stephie at the beginning of the book it helps us understandhow she came to each character and how the sudden fame affected her but most of all for me was the fact that she loves to hear what her fans like to say about the books or if perhaps her books helped people start reading again or find the love of books.

I felt that when I closed the final page of BREAKING DAWN that it was done each character no longer had a story but was I wrong. Their stories don't end when you close the book and that I loved about about the Guide it showed us more and helped us figure out characters that seemed confusing at times.
For example: Emmett Cullen.
I never knew that he understood what Bella felt towards Edward in the series and the Guide explains that Emmett belived Rosalie to be angel and Carlise G-d, but his love for Rosalie was as intense as the love Bella felt for Edward.

If your a Twilight fan pick up the book andrevisit the world of Forks :)

Happy Reading

Gillian
xxx
Exclusivebooks.com: The Twlight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...