Wednesday 24 August 2011

Eternity by Heather Terrell


I thoroughly enjoy Heather's writing and I almost missed the sequel in A Fallen Angel Novel series, but thank heavens for my Blackberry.
The only downside to ETERNITY is that it wasn't thick enough but it was full of suspense, drama, heartache, love and action.

From the moment I closed the book on FALLEN ANGEL I have been dying to know how Ellie and Michael's story would carry on, if their parents would be able to "wipe" their memories again and what about Ruth's memory-she's a pretty smart kid if you don't count in her grades :) but most of all I needed to know if Ellie was prepared to take on her role as the elect one.

Heather, brought a lot of drama into ETERNITY and I think that kept me reading-don't get me wrong the book is a page turner but I had to know what was going to happen next and I even carried my book with me to work because I didn't want to miss a second of what was happening in the life of Ellie.

I always thought that Ellie and Michael would have the perfect relationship given that they are destined to be together, as Ezekiel said in FALLEN ANGEL "Knight to his lady" but upon reading the book I got the feeling that, that might not be the case. We see how they needed to act normal but while doing so the relationship took strain and it was harder for them to connect in a way. Add the mystery guy that Ellie meets while trying to save the world which doesn't make it any easier.

I noticed a huge change with Ellie when she accepted who she was and what her destiny would entail and I found that very endearing and reinforced my beliefs in a strong woman doesn't have an age or type. Her relationship with her parents changed as well and with that came a very interesting twist which is explained in a little more detail near the end of the book.

I feared that the ending would not have the conclusion I was so hoping for, Heather in a way also helped feed my fear and left me a little confused along with Ellie when the final pages came into play. I'm left hoping that there will be another book in the series. It just cannot end like that.

With much restraint I have tried to leave out all the juicy bits....

Happy Reading:)

Gillian
xxx

Exclusivebooks.com-Eternity by Heather Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...