Monday 26 December 2011

Fallen 3: End of Days by Thomas E. Sniegoski


I was over the moon when I saw that Thomas had written another book in the FALLEN series, considering how book 4 finished off. I kept asking my sister how could it just end like that? I have to know what happens...
Thank heavens there was another book to help feed my need for what had happened to Aaron and the gang.

I would have thought that after Aaron had defeated the Dark Powers I thought that would be the end of them and the Nephilim could live in peace not having to keep looking over their shoulders in fear that they might be killed because the Powers had this dark and twisted notion that they were an abomination, did not deserve the right live.
There's a darker evil in this book, what I loved was seeing how the Nephilim had grown has a team and more so as a family. I missed the other characters from the previous book but that added to the emotional side of the book because I don't think I was the only one.

Love is a tricky thing especially when a love triangle is formed, we don't see it grow in this book but I'm hoping if Thomas writes another installment to see where it goes and how things change between the characters.

I found it astonishing to see how much Gabriel had changed since the first book. He is a lot more expressive and feels things more deeply now. There's a scene in the END OF DAYS where Gabriel comes to the rescue in a sense and that tugged on my heart strings. His development has been extraordinary to watch, he has grown in strength from the first time we met him. I'm hoping for only good things to come for him.

This book is filled with plenty of action, love, tears and even some twists within the shoreline. I suggest you pick up the previous books or else a little confusion will settle in.
I'm hoping that Thomas will continue with the series considering how the book ended. It just cannot end like that.

Happy Reading :)

Gillian
xxx

EB.com Fallen 3: End of Days by Thomas E. Sniegoski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...