Monday 13 June 2011

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

I could not put HEAVENLY done and when my sister told me how she thoroughly enjoyed the book I had no regrets that I would be lost in the world of Zoe and Matthias :)

From the period that I am living at the moment i could relate to Zoe in away of blaming her autistic sister for the changes that have taken place in her but no matter how angry she got at her parents, brother or sister she always loved them and that for me as a family person is the most important factor and it helps me carry the hope that other people believe in angels.

I love how Jennifer always kept me on my toes. I never knew what the next chapter would hold and i was utterly confused at the beginning of the book, until I reached about halfway and realised that she had given us a taste of what was to come and what happened was no where near what i thought. I have to admit that i did keep my tissues handy and it helped on the final chapters.
Jennifer never let on what she had planned for the ending but once I reached it I was shocked and so utterly upset that i couldn't see through my tears.

HEAVENLY, left me begging for more. Jennifer has also given us a little taste of what is to come in the sequel PENITENCE and that is even worse, the tiny tease. My sister better hurry up and read....

Give it read, you will not be sorry.

Happy Reading :)

Gillian
xxx

Exclusivebooks.com HEAVENLY by Jennifer Laurens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...