Saturday 1 October 2011

The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen


What first drew me to THE VAMPIRE STALKER (TVS) was the element of your favorite character coming to life, I for one have "fallen in love" with a character on more than one occasion and my first character love was Edward Cullen. Allison brought a different world to life in a sense.
I couldn't resist the need to get my hands on a copy TVS and I was not disappointed with the book :)

Upon the first glance of the cover one would get the sense that the novel holds a lot of darkness in the story yes true for some parts in the story but for the most part its pretty light and even comical when you see how Alexander is trying to figure out the modern Chicago  to his Chicago. Once I began on the first page I found it pretty hard to put the book down. For me the only downer was that TVS was a bit short and I would have loved it to carry on for a few more chapters, but an amazing book nonetheless.

It was interesting to see how Allison would describe how Alexander was able to leave the book and step into the reality of Chicago, it came across as believable. I enjoyed reading how much Amy had fallen in love with him, the choices made by both Amy and Alexander left me in awe and sometimes one thinks can love be like that but as my grandmother used to say most great loves come form the pages of a well written novel and that can be said for Amy and Alexander. The ending is proof of that.

I really enjoyed TVS and would just like to thank Allison for making some girls dreams not seem so far fetched :) If you've ever fallen in love with a character in a novel then THE VAMPIRE STALKER is a must have.

Happy Reading :)
Gillian
xxx

Exclusivebooks.com The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...