Sunday 29 January 2012

Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I recall last year when I first came across Jennifer how I started bugging her whether DAIMON would be available in paperback because I didn't have a Kindle *BLUSH* and I couldn't read the PDF format off my laptop. She was patient and sent a link to me for Book Depository and I tracked that page until the release date and I couldn't get my order in quick enough :)

DAIMON explained the events that lead to HALF BLOOD and I found it pretty helpful and tearful too. I found the prequel gave the base of the COVENANT series a base to work from and in my point of view  carries some vital information. I love how snarky Alex is, but she has this incredible ability to love with more than her entire heart and I wonder if it could be a fault of hers later.

In the first few chapters she has to face something that I'm not sure many people would be able to carry on from but she does. When she sets her mind to do something there is no stopping no matter what the costs may be. I cannot what to see what Alex has planned :)

I loved DAIMON for the Greek mythology which I found to be refreshing because it was a new take on the demigods. I would never have thought to have it explained in this way or even written into what can only be leading to an amazing series.

Aiden, makes a rather memorable entrance into the book, and I'm sure that he will leave a lasting impression on all of us. There's something about him that I cannot wait to explore in HALF BLOOD.

Jennifer has left a lasting impression on me and I'm positive that the COVENANT series will be one of my favourites.

Happy Reading :)

Gillian
xxx

Book Depository: Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...